Kenmore Air Rebrand
– branding is dated, not synonymous with warmth and friendliness
– could push special deals higher up in hierarchy of website and promo materials
– could reach further with advertising, bring branding to a wider audience
– not a strong sense of lifestyle, photos on site depict scenery and planes, not people.
– website and navigation is cluttered
– social media, which seems to be updated regularly and DOES include lifestyle pics, not obvious on website, lost in the clutter, lifestyle, short trip suggestions could use some polishing and be pushed more.
Kenmore is a small Pacific Northwest airline that prides itself in creating a memorable, convenient and friendly experience for it’s passengers and providing top-of-the-line products and services for the airline industry.
The “one sentence that cuts through the clutter”:
Kenmore provides customers with a convenient, safe and unforgettable NW travel experience.
We first approached how to brand Kenmore Air by breaking the company into 3 core groups, past, present, and future and doing a brainstorm on key words or adjectives that represent the company within that group.
Past – Adventurous
Present – Personable
Future – Northwest Style
adventure, convenient, unique experience, tailored
We believe the journey is as important as the destination, that’s why we provide a fun and personalized seaplane adventure.
Final brand mark/logo
Being heavily influenced by bold mid-seventies corporate design and brand marks, I felt the new/ re-designed logo should have a similar boldness and iconography. The colors are similar to that of a northwest sunset seen from above the clouds. The type face was chosen due to its open and friendly nature.